Custom Agronomics is a private-label manufacturer of liquid solutions for the agriculture, turf management, lawn care and industrial markets. With locations in Palm City, Florida and Lexington, Michigan, Custom Agronomics is well-suited to serve both the North American and overseas export markets. Our products are actively distributed throughout North America, the Caribbean, Europe and Asia. Whether you have existing products that need to be produced, or if you need a complete turn-key product line developed for you, Custom Agronomics is a trusted partner that can help get the job done with a high level of confidence.
- EPA Establishment: Custom Agronomics is able to produce, label and package EPA-registered pesticide formulations
- Proprietary reactor vessels: Industry-leading, in-house designed reactor vessels that give Custom Agronomics among the highest capacity to manufacture highly exothermic products all with exceptional quality and process control capabilities.
- Quality control: One micron ultra-filtration systems, high purity raw materials, and tight quality control procedures ensure peace of mind
- Product development: In house laboratory and PhD Chemist on staff for product research and development
- Marketing support: In house graphic arts design for logo creation, literature creation, web content creation and other marketing support functions
- Multiple packaging options: 5 packaging lines with capabilities to package all sizes from one pint to full tank truck quantities with full lot number control
- Multiple load cell-enabled, heated process tanks
- In-house design and printing of full color, chemical resistant product labels
- Training support: Full commitment to training sales staff and providing training materials to support the products / product line as needed.